Faithful husband, soccer dad,
basset owner, and former cowboy
Return to TboggHomePage
100 Monkeys Typing
Ain't No Bad Dude
Attytood (Will Bunch)
Better Inhale Deeply
Brilliant At Breakfast
Creek Running North
Crooks and Liars
Down With Tyranny
Echidne of the Snakes
Edicts of Nancy
Failure Is Impossible
The Group News Blog
Hairy Fish Nuts
Hammer of the Blogs
I Am TRex
If I Ran the Zoo
I'm Not One To Blog
King of Zembla
Kung Fu Monkey
Lawyers Guns and Money
Main & Central
Making Light (Nielsen Hayden)
The Next Hurrah
No More Mr. Nice Blog
One Good Move
Pam's House Blend
Right Hand Thief
Seeing The Forest
Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
The American Street
The Left Coaster
The Road To Surfdom
The Talking Dog
The Talent Show
Amazon Wish List
The Washington Post
The New York Times
The Raw Story
Talking Points Memo
THE VAST WASTELAND
Captain Corndog & Friends
Cheerleaders Gone Spazzy
Corner of Mediocrity and Banality
Village Idiots Central
Darwin's Waiting Room
News for Mouthbreathers
Your e-mail may be reprinted sans name and e-mail address. Think about how stupid you want to appear.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Harangue your friends. Scare your children.
Just in time for Christmas...or Hanukkah (whatever) the Dr. Laura Action Figure:
As seen on the Night Gallery episode: The Doll
Dr. Laura Schlessinger is not only one of the most popular radio personalities in America, she is also a best selling author of 14 books, including 4 children's books. Best known for her no-nonsense approach to parenting and her unwavering commitment to children, Dr. Laura always believes everyone should "go do the right thing". Now you can share Dr. Laura’s wit and wisdom with your friends and family with the "Dr. Laura Talking Action Figure".Additional phrases include:
Below are only a few of the 23 different phrases that the highly anticipated Dr. Laura action figure says when you press her button:
* “I am the proud mother of an American Solider.”
* “Now go do the right thing.”
* “Please don’t argue with me – it makes me testy.”
* “Be the kind of person you’d like to come home to every day.”
* “Are you sure this is the hill you want to die on?”
* “I am my kids’ mom.”
The "Dr. Laura Action Figure" stands 11 inches tall and is packaged in a display box that includes her biography and photos from her personal collection. Dr. Laura was involved in developing this action figure, so you can be sure it is as true to life as possible.
* "Hey look, a 'Dr.' is a 'Dr.' okay? Now give me twenty sit-ups."
* " Sure! What could be the harm in posing for a few pictures?"
* " If you are a little boy playing with me - put me down you, little biological error."
* " 'Honor your mother' is really more of a 'guideline' and does not mandate frequent phonecalls."
* " Now you're sure these pictures won't end up on the internet, right?"
* "Steal money from your mommy's purse and buy my book But I Waaannt It! "
* "Is that a crop-top you're wearing, you little slut?"
* "Well, in the sixties the Brazilian hadn't even been invented yet."
* "Look Lewis, either leave that bitch or you can find yourself another hoochie-mama."
* "Matthew Sheppard had it coming."
* "Situational ethics for me, but not for thee."
* "If this is Tuesday, I must be Orthodox."