Faithful husband, soccer dad,
basset owner, and former cowboy
Return to TboggHomePage
100 Monkeys Typing
Ain't No Bad Dude
Attytood (Will Bunch)
Better Inhale Deeply
Brilliant At Breakfast
Creek Running North
Crooks and Liars
Down With Tyranny
Echidne of the Snakes
Edicts of Nancy
Failure Is Impossible
The Group News Blog
Hairy Fish Nuts
Hammer of the Blogs
I Am TRex
If I Ran the Zoo
I'm Not One To Blog
King of Zembla
Kung Fu Monkey
Lawyers Guns and Money
Main & Central
Making Light (Nielsen Hayden)
The Next Hurrah
No More Mr. Nice Blog
One Good Move
Pam's House Blend
Right Hand Thief
Seeing The Forest
Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
The American Street
The Left Coaster
The Road To Surfdom
The Talking Dog
The Talent Show
Amazon Wish List
The Washington Post
The New York Times
The Raw Story
Talking Points Memo
THE VAST WASTELAND
Captain Corndog & Friends
Cheerleaders Gone Spazzy
Corner of Mediocrity and Banality
Village Idiots Central
Darwin's Waiting Room
News for Mouthbreathers
Your e-mail may be reprinted sans name and e-mail address. Think about how stupid you want to appear.
Tuesday, December 24, 2002
Merry Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan, Festivus, and other pagan rituals.
I have family duties today, so no blogging (although I intend on blogging Christmas day because snark never sleeps...). So I leave you with a gift from Club Top 5:
The Top 18 Signs the Santa at the Mall Is Nuts
18. Shaves head and beard, then insists on being called "Santa Kurtz."
17. Tells kids about the comparative kill ratio of the AK-47 over the Daisy Air Rifle.
16. Those nasty chewing tobacco streaks in his beard.
15. Has a complimentary tray of North Pole "Tundra Oysters" ready for the toddlers.
14. After every child's request, asks, "Wouldn't you rather have a nice big bag of clams?"
13. The twinkle in his eye and the twitch of his nose are due to a lack of medication.
12. Every so often, snaps into a Slim Jim and growls, "You've been bad and now you're going down, punk!"
11. Actually enjoys it when small children urinate on his lap.
10. Promises children O.J. will be cleared of all wrongdoing.
9. Caught drinking red wine with fish during break.
8. "Hey kid, bet I can wet my pants faster than you can!"
7. Insists on blowing his nose in children's hair.
6. Despite massive photographic evidence to the contrary, claims to have never worn white gloves or shiny black boots.
5. That snowy beard? Nothin' but nose hair.
4. Answers every child's toy request with "Dream on, pee wee!"
3. When a child wets on his lap, he returns the favor.
2. Instead of a candy cane, gives each kid a pack of Marlboros and a homemade venison pie.
and the Number 1 Sign the Santa at the Mall Is Nuts...
1. While it's admittedly a nifty trick, blowing smoke rings out of his tracheotomy hole is just scaring the hell out of the kiddies.
Happy holidays from tbogg...